学术咨询办公室 empowers students to take ownership of 的ir educational experience and responsibility for achieving 的ir academic goals by providing individualized academic advising in a supportive environment.
The Office of 学术咨询和转学过渡 is a hub for an array of academic advising services as we provide a supportive environment for students to explore academic opportunities. All students are welcome to drop in or schedule an appointment with a 专业顾问 to receive academic guid性质 or help with course registration. We also have a team of trained peer advisors that provide assist性质 选课和 的 预先登记流程.
Academic advising plays an integral role in 的 success of a student’s academic career.
The following services are provided to students:
- Assist性质 with course selection, 的 预先登记流程, and o的r academic concerns
- Advice regarding academic progress, degree completion, and graduation requirements
- Assist性质 for students who have not declared a major with 的 process of exploring possible academic majors
- Opportunities to engage in meaningful conversations about educational and career goals
- Assist性质 with 的 process of returning to good academic standing for students on 学术警告
- Assist性质 with exploring academic success strategies and providing referrals to o的r student support services
- Planning for alternate credit-earning opportunities, such as internships or 的 CLEP exam
- Access to Professional Advisors who serve as a link to various academic departments and 校园 offices, such as 的 注册商 or 的 Office of 金融援助
学术咨询办公室 serves as a liaison with academic departments, 教师顾问, 以及相关的行政区域(e.g., 注册商, Office of 金融援助) in an effort to assist students in developing 的 skills needed to be successful during 的ir educational experience.
2024春季咨询 & 注册日期
以下是2024年春季的日期 建议 & 注册适用于在读学生.
Web 登记 remains open through November 28, 2023.
|10月6日至10月6日 18||合格的Banacos/荣誉和在线课程||R 10月 19|
|10月16日M - 10月R 19||高级s, Second Bachelors, and 研究生||10月20日|
|10月23日M - 10月R 26||初中||10月27日|
|10月23日M - 10月R 26||1 / 2年. In-Season Athletes and Urban Education Program||10月27日|
|M 10月30日 ——R十一月 2||二年级的学生||11月3日|
|11月6日M - 11月R 9||头几年||11月13日|
|R 10月19日- F 12月22日||Winter Session registration starts Thursday, October 19 and ends 的 day before classes begin.||10月19日|
|Winter Session classes begins Tuesday, January 2 and ends Tuesday, January 16, 2024. Some courses begin Tuesday, December 26, 2023. 查看冬季课程安排 了解更多信息.|
|Total credits earned at 的 end of 的 Spring 2023 semester||
|54 - 83学分||初级|
Please note that 的 information listed above is for currently enrolled students. If you are an incoming new transfer student, please review your welcome packet regarding next steps and visit our 转学生辅导 页面.
If you are an incoming new first-year student starting Spring 2024, please visit our 一年级的建议 页面.
建议 & 登记 资讯部份介绍
The information session presentation reviews 的 advising and registration process.